ECN members,

We are pleased to once again offer the chance to view (or review) all of the talks from the recently concluded ECN Annual meeting in Minneapolis, MN.  Thanks again to Kevin Love and Gil Nelson from iDigBio for their work to make this service possible, and thanks to all of our presenters for sharing your work and expertise with our members (and beyond).  I hope you will enjoy these outstanding presentations by colleagues from across the spectrum of Entomological Collections and Data Management, and I look forward to an even bigger and better meeting next year in Orlando!  I also hope you will make plans to join us!  Remember that ECN will be starting a day earlier, will run for 2 full days next year, and will be held in September as we will once again be co-locating our meeting with the ESA annual meeting.  More details will be coming from Katrina and Gino in the coming months, and we will update the website as next year’s meeting begins to take shape.

https://www.idigbio.org/wiki/index.php/ECN_2015

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.