Unto the Kingdom of Calontir does Konstantia Gold Falcon Principal Herald send her greetings!

My time as Gold Falcon is quickly coming to an end.  At Kris Kinder, Their Highnesses and I interviewed two wonderful (and well-qualified) candidates for Gold Falcon, and I am pleased to say that a decision has been made about my successor.

Congratulations to Lord Saito Takauji!  If you would like to be a part of heraldic activities, please let us both know.  I can be reached at goldfalcon AT calontir DOT org, and Uji can be reached at purplefalcon AT calontir DOT org

Thank you to all who took time out of their busy event schedule to visit with us, and I am excited to see what the future of heraldic activity will look like.