Greetings, All --

Instructors have volunteered so far to teach an amazing 41 hours of classes for the upcoming Clothiers Seminar!  Some classes are very similar, however, and I will be contacting instructors this week to resolve duplications.

A list of classes being offered will be posted by Wednesday, 12/23!

If you are still interested in teaching, please use the sign up form and I will let you know if I can fit you in to the schedule.

http://shireofcai.org/machform/view.php?id=5029

I am aware that some instructors did not receive an automated acknowledgement when they sent in their class information, and I am going to attempt to contact those instructors to let them know that I did receive their class information.

Yours in Service,

HL Giraude Benet
Event Steward
31st Annual Clothiers Seminar