    since when is linen off topic for anybody in the SCA?!? I just placed my order for 6 yards of the purple and 2 yards of the gold! thank you Eowyth for the heads up:-)  Need to get Chrystofer dressed for Gulf!
Rhiannon

------ Original message------From: Eowyth þa Siðend  eowyth@gmail....Date: Wed, Dec 23, 2015 8:43 AMTo: Calontir Equine List;Kingdom of Calontir;Subject:[calontirequine] OTKinda: Linen on sale!
                         Good Morning Calontir!

Perfect Calontir colors on sale at Fabrics-Store.com! Their medium weight, IL019, linen in Royal Purple and Autumn Gold is on sale at 20% off throughout today. Need a new outfit for Coronation? Get your linen now!How about making a statement at Gulf Wars? These colors probably won't be on sale again for a while! How about looking good for 50th Year? Calontir Equestrians, these linens and colors are perfect for a new caparison to showcase your equine in both the Gulf Wars and 50th Year spotlights!
Get your linen today - you won't regret it.

AND - don't forget to use the "ilovelinen" discount code for an ADDITIONAL 7% off. :)
(check the fabric pages for how the Calontir Calatrava looks in Autumn Gold against a Royal Purple Backdrop - Royal Purple).
In Service (And Enablement),
Eowyth
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: fabrics-store.com <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 5:30 AM
Subject: A Dynamic Duo Of Savings...

Hello Tiffany,
  20% Off IL019 Colors: Royal Purple and Autumn Gold-Today Only!  Sometimes the unlikeliest of pairings turns out to be the best combination you never thought possible. These vibrant shades are gorgeous on their own and from what we've seen, they work very well together, to create a unique and dynamic color combination.
 First up is our Royal Purple, a stunning darker purple that some say is more like a grape color, but nonetheless is one regal shade befitting its name.  Next we have our Autumn Gold, a bold golden orange that shows beautifully on our middleweight linen, hitting all the right notes and then some.
Shop 20% Off IL019 Royal Purple and Autumn Gold Here>>  These colors showcased on our All Purpose IL019 linen guarantees that whatever you create, be it apparel, home or soft furnishings it is destined to become not only a favorite of yours, but a hit with everyone you know. At 20% off why not take a chance and let your imagination and these bold and lush colors lead the way.
Our customers can not get enough of these colors and that's one of the reasons why they are part of our Fabrics-Store Signature color collection.  Shop 20% Off IL019 Royal Purple and Autumn Gold Linen Here>>
 This is a great opportunity to discover or in some cases enjoy these shades all over again. Both are timeless classics that never go on sale together and never at 20% savings so act now as this dynamic savings event ends at midnight tonight.
Until Midnight Tonight Shop IL019 Royal Purple and Autumn Gold LinenHere>>
Thank you,
 Maureen Castro
 Fabrics-store.com
P.S. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at:

 Or call our support team at: 1-866-620-2008

 P.P.S. If you are unhappy with your fabric for any reason, send it back within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of fabric price.

 Think a friend will find this offer useful? Share it with them!
  This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by Fabrics-store.com7215 Santa Monica Boulevard | West Hollywood |  CA | 90046
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe
                 __._,_.___                                          Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?Eowyth_=C3=BEa_Si=C3=B0end_?= >                                                                        Reply via web post                                •                                     Reply to sender                                •                                    Reply to group                                •                      Start a New Topic                    •                                      Messages in this topic                (2)                                                     Visit Your Group                                                                • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
                      .