since when is linen off topic for anybody in the SCA?!? I just placed my order for 6 yards of the purple and 2 yards of the gold! thank you Eowyth for the heads up:-)  Need to get Chrystofer dressed for Gulf!

Rhiannon

------ Original message------

From: Eowyth þa Siðend eowyth@gmail....<[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>

Date: Wed, Dec 23, 2015 8:43 AM

To: Calontir Equine List;Kingdom of Calontir;

Subject:[calontirequine] OTKinda: Linen on sale!

Good Morning Calontir!

Perfect Calontir colors on sale at Fabrics-Store.com! Their medium weight, IL019, linen in Royal Purple and Autumn Gold is on sale at 20% off throughout today. Need a new outfit for Coronation? Get your linen now!
How about making a statement at Gulf Wars? These colors probably won't be on sale again for a while! How about looking good for 50th Year? Calontir Equestrians, these linens and colors are perfect for a new caparison to showcase your equine in both the Gulf Wars and 50th Year spotlights!

Get your linen today - you won't regret it.

AND - don't forget to use the "ilovelinen" discount code for an ADDITIONAL 7% off. :)

(check the fabric pages for how the Calontir Calatrava looks in Autumn Gold against a Royal Purple Backdrop - Royal Purple).

In Service (And Enablement),

Eowyth