Just a reminder that the Equestrians are hosting a Marshal Meeting (11:30) and General Meeting (12:30) this Saturday. Details in e-mail below. We look forward to setting up activities for next year and discussing an items that people would like to bring up.

If you have something to add to the agenda, please let me know ([log in to unmask]). Our KEO, Saito, will be running the meeting, but I'll be taking notes and keeping us all on track. ;-)

If you'd like a look at the agenda, let me know and I'll send you a link.

See you on Saturday!

In Service,

Eowyth