Staff and management of Indigenous Conference services wish our friends, delegates and supporters of Indigenous Conferences a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year 2016!
2015 was a very successful year for us with almost a thousand delegates for the year. We consider ourselves to be privileged to meet such talented, diverse and professional individuals and dynamic groups. We wish to say thank you and our heartfelt gratitude to one and all. With your support, we look forward to making 2016 and 2017 even more successful!
Listed below are the conferences for 2016 and 2017. As we lead up to the beginning of the New year, calling for papers & are now open and sought for. Please submit your entry online.
Exciting upcoming 2016-2017 Conferences
· National Indigenous Youth Justice Conference
· National Indigenous Board of Director’s Conference
· Global Indigenous Domestic Violence Conference
· International Indigenous Men’s Conference
· International Indigenous Women’s Conference
· International Indigenous Allied Health & Chronic Diseases Conference
· National Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Worker’s Conference
· National Indigenous Aged Care Conference
· National Indigenous Drug & Alcohol Conference
· National Indigenous Children’s Conference
· National Stolen Generation Bringing Them Home Conference
· National Mental Health Conference
· Save Our Mob, Stop the Closure of Our Communities Conference
· National Indigenous Grief & Loss Conference
ICS-MEES Pty Ltd success is based upon our principle of trusting of our culture and listening and adhering to our grassroots, community controlled grounding and as part of this our future planning is open to input from communities and grassroots individuals. With this in mind, we are extremely keen to receive input and ideas of topics of concern from around Australia which may not have the chance to be address this year.
We look forward to working with individuals, community controlled organizations, governments and non-government organizations in a not too distant future. Once again, may your holiday season be filled with laughter, family fun and above have a safe celebration to you all!
Guidelines in Submitting Paper:
For more information, please visit the conference website at www.indigenousconferences.com or contact us by email at [log in to unmask]
TO UNSUBSCRIBE – PLEASE CLICK REPLY AND WRITE ‘STOP’ ON SUBJECT LINE.
-- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to their DMARC policies.