Greetings to the Kingdom,

I wanted to make everyone aware of a few announcements that I made in Court last evening:

First I wish to thank Mistress Annika die Rauscherin for her work as Falcon Signet, and I am happy to announce that Mistress Elynor of Glastonbury will be filling this role.

Kingdom Arts and Sciences will be held in the Shire of Grimfells April 9, 2016. The submission period will open February 1, 2016 and will close March 27, 2016. HE Gwen A Brooke will be your Master Scheduler, and I am looking forward to seeing all the things that our artisans have been working on since Queens Prize Tournament.

I am also thrilled to announce that HL Paul Adler will be stepping up as your next Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences at Kingdom Arts and Sciences in Grimfells.

Thank you to all the artisans who continue to do such inspiring things!!

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.