I know it probably seems odd to talk about Lilies War in December!

I will be your Arts and Sciences Coordinator for Lilies this year and am looking for some help with some deputy positions for the war. If you would like more information about the positions that I am looking to fill, please PM me on the boke of face or email me at [log in to unmask]

Classes and Instructors will also be necessary for the war, we have a lot of class time available and will be working with Rush as well! Please give some thought to sharing your knowledge and skills with others!!

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.