We still don't have the paperwork ready for the winter fighter practice site yet, so Tuesday will be an Armor/Weapons work night at my house if anyone is interested.

I'll be trying to work on reworking my shield. Bring your current project, or just bring yourself and help others.

Let me know if you need the address or directions.