We all so have a 5 Gallon stock pot to, that we can bring.

Carlos and Isabeau

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Jessica Carpenter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Subject:Re: [MAGMOR] Yule Court feast question

I have leftover soup still from Crown Tourney that can form the base of the Stone Soup. If need be, I can also bring a pot or two.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 9:15 PM, The Bookseller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Apologies for having to ask this at this late date, but I missed the last moot and I can’t get the calendar to display on the Mag Mor site…

Are we doing stone soup, as well as the usual potluck, for the Yule Court feast?  If so, I wanted to see if we are using the left-over soup from Crown Tourney as the base, as Haldora and I had discussed at Crown, and people just need to bring meats and incidentals to add to it?

Also, if we’re doing the stone soup, has anybody volunteered/been put in charge of bringing pots, herbs/spices, etc. to use to put together the soup?  If not, I’ll volunteer.  And regardless of who is supervising the soup, I’ll bring the stones.  J

YIS,

Gwyneth