Apologies for having to ask this at this late date, but I missed the last moot and I can’t get the calendar to display on the Mag Mor site…

Are we doing stone soup, as well as the usual potluck, for the Yule Court feast?  If so, I wanted to see if we are using the left-over soup from Crown Tourney as the base, as Haldora and I had discussed at Crown, and people just need to bring meats and incidentals to add to it?

Also, if we’re doing the stone soup, has anybody volunteered/been put in charge of bringing pots, herbs/spices, etc. to use to put together the soup?  If not, I’ll volunteer.  And regardless of who is supervising the soup, I’ll bring the stones.  J

YIS,

Gwyneth