Regarding PayPal:
I take a lot of payments from PayPal and I always check with my bank to be
sure there was a deposit before sending anything out. Luckily this art scam
has not come to my door ( yet!)

Interesting variation of this scam was attempted at the school I share
space with to teach drawing: these kind of scammers also like to target
martial arts schools where the staff have limited English . The scam was
foiled by the 13 year old son of the school owner: the scammer was using
the name of a pop star he recognized! Good kid.

A-B-C... Always Be Cautious !

On Monday, December 28, 2015, Clara Richardson <