Virge,

I have a Motic scope and change the lucida arm to accommodate my
"left-handedness". No problem.
In addition to Jenny's comment, just be sure to place the
lucida-component solidly in the setting so that the image is visible and
centered.

Marj

LEGGITT DESIGN
303.394.0566
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt
http://linkedin.com/in/marjorieleggitt/en

Illustrator of */Seeking the Wolf Tree/*/
An LTER November 2015 publication
Learn more at Taylor Trade Publishing
<https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781630761462/Seeking-the-Wolf-Tree> /