Virge,

I have a Motic scope and change the lucida arm to accommodate my "left-handedness". No problem.
In addition to Jenny's comment, just be sure to place the lucida-component solidly in the setting so that the image is visible and centered.

Marj

LEGGITT DESIGN
303.394.0566
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt