Gail,

Sounds suspicious to me. With so many “clever” scammers out there, I would be be inclined to “junk it”

I’ve received so many scam emails and now telephone calls… that’s another story; am on top of that as well.

Best,

OC Carlisle
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>