As the saying goes: “I smell a fish…”

 No offense to our own incredible fish artist…

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com

On Dec 1, 2015, at 8:56 PM, OC Carlisle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Gail,

Sounds suspicious to me. With so many “clever” scammers out there, I would be be inclined to “junk it”

I’ve received so many scam emails and now telephone calls… that’s another story; am on top of that as well.

Best,

OC Carlisle