I thought about that, Linda, haven't had time to follow up. Thanks everyone, for weighing in.

Gail

On 12/2/15 9:04 AM, Linda Feltner wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">They have a very upscale web page shopvida.com.

Perhaps an inquiry through the web site would reveal any contact addresses. Or maybe they have a company contact list to double check against.
A telephone call or inquiry might directly answer if the person who contacted you is a real staff member.

Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615