Here in Arizona, we have a great environment for solar. In the past there has been excellent rebates on solar installations at the home. But now they are trying to tax solar usage because the electric company is losing money. So that battle will go on for a while. Meanwhile, new discoveries are being made all the time, and hopefully alternatives will be forthcoming.

True, home storage doesn't need to powered up all the time. But one still has to keep up with technology to make it compatible (i.e. buy bigger units with higher capacity). Perhaps the larger question is for larger businesses, or the institutions we work for. Their footprint is a lot larger.

It's sure worth consideration.
Cheers and Happy Spring/Summer to you, Will.
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615