Yes, I think tidal movement energy is an intriguing idea.

Yes, I guess that seabirds generally fly lower, but they will never be able to identify the casualties in reality, because they can't recover the bodies. And some migrant land birds use off shore along the east coast as a normal migratory pathway, some warblers I believe. So I hope that the off shore windfarms are not along that path.

Cheers,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325