Natalya,

Beautiful work on these pencil pouches and your fabrics, showing off our beloved Monarchs! Beautiful display for your show!

OC Carlisle
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com

On Dec 4, 2015, at 9:18 AM, Natalya Zahn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you all for the lovely responses!

And Carol - how great to see that you're already a Spoonflower expert! I love the camel pattern... :)
It really is an exciting medium - having your art applied to a material that you can A. print in repeat for infinite lengths, and B. turn around and sew something functional out of... great stuff.

Many thanks to all - and happiest of holidays!
-Natalya