Is that Wild's old "mirror on a stick" camera lucida?  That's very easy to convert -- just loosen the setscrews and rotate.
Steve.

Steve Halford ([log in to unmask])
Museum Technician (Retired)
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Kask, Virge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, everyone, for the responses to my question. Yes, I do have an old Wild stereoscope so this gives me confidence to go ahead and do it, carefully!

Best,

Virge Kask

Scientific Illustrator

University of Connecticut