Thanks Liz:
I was wondering how much PITB factor learning a non-mac environment would be. Overdosed as I can be on learning new technology, I wonder if that is one more learning curve that I have to consider. But by now maybe their operating environment are so much the same it makes no difference. If you use whatever browser comes on the machine (Explore?), then it's all web-based while using the product.
Yeah... I'm just a big ol chicken when it comes to learning a non-mac.
Might just have to get over it.

Ta very much
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC