      From: Natalya Zahn <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Friday, December 4, 2015 9:18 AM
 Subject: Re: [SCIART] Patterns and Printing on Fabric

Thank you all for the lovely responses!

And Carol - how great to see that you're already a Spoonflower expert! I love the camel pattern... :)
It really is an exciting medium - having your art applied to a material that you can A. print in repeat for infinite lengths, and B. turn around and sew something functional out of... great stuff.

Many thanks to all - and happiest of holidays!
-Natalya