Taina,

Marc Paisin is my art-law attorney and he would be a great person to give a talk on contracts and how not to get burned. He gives presentations to our grad students every year -- as one of the people who started the California Lawyers for the Arts (which spawned other such organizations across the country), he is incredibly knowledgeable. He also happens to be a very engaging speaker and a wonderful person. Contact me off-list for his contact information.

Jenny