Hi All, and Happy New Year!
I want to add a new program, and find my Mac OS is so far behind that I blush.

I need to add a program that runs at a minimum on OS10.7.5.. I am running OS 10.6.8 (stop rolling your eyes), on an IMac 27" (can't find the manufacturer's date).

I would like to find out what is the highest upgrade that will sufficiently operate the CS5 suite (and my other programs, such as Microsoft Office suite), without causing an epic system failure.. So starting with the programs I use most,... The CS5 Pro Suite.

So, does anyone still use CS5, and with what Operating System?
Very much appreciated,
Linda
P.S. And before you ask:
1. I have talked to Apple. They would love to sell me a new computer, and think that me spending $6000 at the end of the year for machine plus all new software would be just so much fun for me.
2. I have looked through the knowledgebase, and my....how they do get sidetracked.

So, I greatly appreciate your helpful thoughts!
Much cheer and a whole lotta chocolate!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325