For something like this there really isn't  a learning curve.  Its pretty close to using a tablet now.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks, Gail!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Dec 1, 2015, at 9:55 AM, Gail Guth wrote:

Hi, Linda -
Check out iBank, I hear very good reviews of that software. It's made for Mac, and they have "private" cloud settings. I haven't used it but it has been recommended to me, and I had planned to check it out myself.

Gail