Has anyone ever found out what the glue was (chemically speaking)? There is
no info on the tube.

Additionally, you can still buy it directly from eksuccessbrands.com

www.eksuccessbrands.com/marthastewartcrafts/Products/Adhesive_Gel_2oz_Bottle_M012003.htm

Cheers,

Mike

--
Michael L. Ferro
Collection Manager, Clemson University Arthropod Collection