From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Christine Lebeau <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, 9 December 2015 18:22
To: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: Martha Stewart Glue - discontinued?

Hi Everyone,
I've been using  Jade 711 for many years.

http://apps.bnt.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=18840
It's a white PVA adhesive with properties similar to Elmer's glue, but acid free and archival quality. (used in bookbinding and art conservation) You can find it at Talas (http://talasonline.com).  Out of the jar it is very viscous but can be thinned as needed by adding water. It dries clear and has a good shear strength. Over time it does not yellow or become brittle.

Christine

Christine LeBeau, Scientific Assistant for Hymenoptera
American Museum of Natural History
Division of Invertebrate Zoology
79th Street and Central Park West
New York, NY 10024