Hello, Cather folks,

I am writing an essay on Catherís 1926 revisions to the Introduction of My Antonia, and I would very much like to have access to the copy featured on the dust jacket. Strangely enough, we donít have a copy here in our library, at least that the staff has been able to pick outóthe cataloging doesnít include the presence (or not) of dust jackets).

Does anyone have access to a 1926 edition with dust jacket? If so, would you be willing to send me digital images of the same?

Thanks!

Melissa J. Homestead
Professor of English and Program Faculty in Womenís & Gender Studies
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
202 Andrews Hall
Lincoln, NE 68588-0333
(402) 472-0323 (direct dial)