The copy on abebooks.com is indeed the 1926 edition, but the picture of the binding made me suspicious-that reddish lettering is associated, in my experience, with 1930s printings. I checked the first books advertised on the back of the dust jacket, and Maud Diver's Ships of Youth and Mary Austin's Starry Adventure were both first published in 1931.

The rest of the copy on the dust jacket may be the same as in 1926, if that's what you're looking for-but I don't know.  If you just want the image, it's probably OK.  I don't any MA dust jackets in my collection; they tend to be expensive.

Sincerely,
                Kari

From: 5 Bank Street: The Listserv for Willa Cather Scholars [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melissa Homestead
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 1:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [5BANKSTREET] Seeking a 1926 My Antonia with dust jacket

I think that should do the trick for now-Thanks, Matt! But if anyone knows where there is a copy in a library or your own collections, I would also be interested potentially for later. I may want to include an image of the cover in the essay.

Best,

Melissa J. Homestead
Professor of English and Program Faculty in Women's & Gender Studies
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
202 Andrews Hall
Lincoln, NE 68588-0333
(402) 472-0323 (direct dial)