Gwen

I've been paying attention to the same things you have and tried to be
proactive when I registered the group.

They have requested "Quite Hours" (sic :) ) be observed or taken inside.
However, I'm not particularly worried about this. One, every war has quiet
hours and we are rarely asked to be quiet. Singing doesn't actually carry
all that far, especially if we're in a pavilion. As a side note, we
probably won't have the RP because of the logistical challenge of getting
it from Lilies to 50 Year, but we will have something.

Anyway, two, there is a 'loud' area. I requested that spot for that reason.
It won't be so loud as to bother us, actually, because while their goal is
to not annoy the neighbors they actually put the loud area about as close
to the neighbors as they could. Don't ask me why :)

Three. I told them we're going to sing. I said I recognized their rules and
the importance of not disturbing the neighbors, but that I'm not about to
tell Calontir we can't sing. They know who we are and I explicitly told
them singing was important to us.

Believe me, this is a topic that I'm paying attention to :)

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Gwendolyn Sweezey <[log in to unmask]