On 1/28/2016 10:32 AM, Boris Nemtsov wrote:
> It seems that spammers have figured out how to bypass the LISTSERV
> "Send= public,confirm,non-member" protection so I am thinking about
> setting the list to "Send=private" to mitigate this hole but at the
> expense of convenience particularly for those with multiple accounts.

Many of the lists I am on have a third option, which permits
a queue of unapproved messages, and allows a moderator to
approve or disapprove messages from the queue.

I wonder if we could find a pool of moderators that would be
willing to manage that queue.  If so, perhaps it would be
worth a try.

	Tibor