On Jan 1, 2016, at 9:47 PM, Giraude Benet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> The list of classes for the Clothiers Seminar is now posted!  Schedule with times will be posted January 15th.
>
> http://shireofcai.org/Clothiers2016ClassList.htm

Oooh. Lots of interesting classes. Unfortunately, many people can’t make this event, especially those in other kingdoms.

While not as good as attending a class in person, if you create an article or handout for your class, I would love to consider adding to the Florilegium, so that more folks can benefit from the work you’ve already put in.

I can handle photographs and diagrams. Word is the easiest format for me to handle, but I can copy and paste from PDFs. You keep the copyright and I accept updates at any time.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris