I thought I had the link to 50 Year pre-reg, and now I can't find it.  Lil help, plz?

Dorcas

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Rob Howell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

My plan is to run a muster after Gulf whether or not they give me a list at any point (they haven't yet but they might be planning to monthly).

I will be pushing and updating things for 50 Year much more after Gulf because I'm trying to reduce confusion.

Besides, right now, all we can really do is pre-register and sign up to camp with the Kingdom of Calontir.

Thanks

Rhodri

PS Did I mention... ;)