Dear Faculty Member, Dear colleague,

The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has significant value to offer its
students. We believe that at our institution, your students will grow
willing to pursue the opportunities embedded in studying Business and
Finance in new York City. The competitive advantage of our Institute
resides in its international expertise, and in its highly skilled
professors and consultants.

In the heart of Wall Street, the New York Institute for Business and
Finance offers two sessions through *the 2016 Summer Program*
<http://app.mtaflash.com/click?ld=PcQ29OFo5W9wVMnw3xjwoSZth72WFm7IsPEAskLMmh0O808jIk1E1W9lL0blflQ2CjJ5qEW1Nas%3D5>.
Learning from our highly qualified, top-university professors, your
students will have the chance to explore and develop a deep understanding
of Business Strategy, Global Management, International Finance and Business
Law.

Along with providing a well-rounded education on the field, our Institution
helps students develop their professional networks as we offer visits to
major financial institutions and set up meetings with corporate lawyers,
CEOs and Wall Street professionals.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that with 10 registered
students, we provide for the trip and stay to the accompanying teacher.

Please go to our website *http://newyork-ibf.com*
<http://app.mtaflash.com/click?ld=PcQ29OFo5W9wVMnw3xjwoSZth72WFm7IsPEAskLMmh3qzG4n225VRrmxeRZKdWnvWpV0K3C7LLc%3D0>
 and find below our 2016 Summer Program brochure.

*Brochures:* Summer Program
<http://app.mtaflash.com/click?ld=PcQ29OFo5W9wVMnw3xjwoSZth72WFm7IsPEAskLMmh0O808jIk1E1W9lL0blflQ2CjJ5qEW1Nas%3D5>

Please feel free to give my email address to your students or to contact me
directly at [log in to unmask] or at +1(347) 963-0923
<http://app.mtaflash.com/click?ld=PcQ29OFo5W9wVMnw3xjwoSZth72WFm7IFf5MJhx9hNc%3DM>,
if you require any further information.

Hereafter, find attached an *information documen*t  <http://bit.ly/1NMhWUa>that
you can forward to your student and please fill out *this*
<http://app.mtaflash.com/click?ld=PcQ29OFo5W9wVMnw3xjwoSZth72WFm7IsPEAskLMmh0O808jIk1E1Vaqe7b5Do3LCjJ5qEW1Nas%3D5>
 form
<http://app.mtaflash.com/click?ld=PcQ29OFo5W9wVMnw3xjwoSZth72WFm7IsPEAskLMmh0O808jIk1E1cVe8iOx5QnWCjJ5qEW1Nas%3D5>,
if you want to receive more information.

Pending feedback from you, please accept our best wishes.

Best regards,
Prof. Olivier Chazoule
*- Director of The New York Institute of Business and Finance -*

T: +1 (347) 963-0923
E: [log in to unmask]
W: http://newyork-ibf.com

The New York Institute for Business and Finance
125 Maiden Lane,
New York, 10009 NY, USA

ᐧ