I dunno, Rhodri, it may be just me, but you seem frustrated.

Mathurin

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Rob Howell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I joined the list over a decade ago. It still does not realize I have. I don't know why the glitch exists for me, but I have never, no matter the client, been able to not have to approve my message.

It's frustrating. It's been frustrating. It will now be more frustrating. I realize the list should not adapt to one person's frustrations, I'm just frustrated.

Did I mention frustration?

Rhodri