Greetings, Good Gentles!

The time for our armies to gather once more to train and prepare for the
conflicts of spring and summer has almost arrived! As the great host of
Calontir arrives, so too do Their Royal Majesties. That we might give honor
to the Crown, in the past it has been customary for our fair Barony to
present Their Majesties with gives both beautiful and useful to use as they
see fit to the benefit of the Kingdom. Therefore, I ask of you, good
artisans of Mag Mor, that should you have items of beauty or practicality
to so donate as largess to Crown, you bring them to me by Moot this week.
If this is not possible, please let me know, and I will endeavor to meet
with you before this Saturday, in order that everyone has a chance to so
benefit our Kingdom.

In Service,

Halldora