Many, many thanks to all of you who helped make Winter War Maneuvers run
smoothly! I know if I attempt to list everyone I'll forget someone. I do
want to thank Belinda for being my co-autocrat. The day started with a few
hiccups but they were quickly rectified. We had several people stop by and
many business cards were given away. Belinda made yummy cupcakes for the
birthday party post revel. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Thank
you again for all your help!

Gyda, co-autocrat
Baroness of Mag Mor