Easterday Rec Center - 6130 Adams St, Lincoln, NE. 7-9 pm

The Center is not right on the street - it's back behind the church - look for the Easterday sign to get the right driveway.

Fighters - both Rattan and Steel - please come so we can get good use out of this facility.

For non-fighters, come and work on projects - HE Gyda will probably be holding Fiber Guild.

I won't be able to attend this week (traveling for work), but Isadora will bring the loaner armor.  Either Ffelix or HE Vilhjalmr will be marshal-in-charge.

Volkmar - Mag Mor Marshal