Hello there,

Me and Isabeau both made Fruit bread to give out at Twelfth Night as gifts.

Isabeau have been preserving fruits, meats, and vegetables for the winter.

On Jan 11, 2016 4:19 PM, "Jessica Carpenter" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings, Good Gentles!

The time for our armies to gather once more to train and prepare for the conflicts of spring and summer has almost arrived! As the great host of Calontir arrives, so too do Their Royal Majesties. That we might give honor to the Crown, in the past it has been customary for our fair Barony to present Their Majesties with gives both beautiful and useful to use as they see fit to the benefit of the Kingdom. Therefore, I ask of you, good artisans of Mag Mor, that should you have items of beauty or practicality to so donate as largess to Crown, you bring them to me by Moot this week. If this is not possible, please let me know, and I will endeavor to meet with you before this Saturday, in order that everyone has a chance to so benefit our Kingdom.

In Service,

Halldora