Can you forward me that email, because I don't think I received it please.

Carlos

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Judy Thiem" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 9:06 am
Subject:Re: [MAGMOR] Crash Space

Check with Callaghan, he had posted he had room.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Lenwood Mobley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I know it's getting real close to WWM this Saturday. But I got an message on Facebook Messenger from Bryant Waner:

Hey, I am querying crash space for WWM, It seems all of the sudden I am bringing myself and 3 guests.

So I need help finding room for 4 people, so can anyone help please?

Carlos

Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura