Actually, I think that was in Facebook.  You can look at his timeline to find it.

Date:Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 9:06 am
Subject:Re: [MAGMOR] Crash Space

 Check with Callaghan, he had posted he had room.
On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Lenwood Mobley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I know it's getting real close to WWM this Saturday. But I got an message on Facebook Messenger from Bryant Waner: Hey, I am querying crash space for WWM, It seems all of the sudden I am bringing myself and 3 guests.So I need help finding room for 4 people, so can anyone help please?Carlos   --Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu/.listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to their DMARC policies.

--
Judy Thiem
Origio omnis est conscientia pura