Actually, I think that was in Facebook.  You can look at his timeline to find it.

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 10:28 AM, lenwood mobley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Can you forward me that email, because I don't think I received it please.
Carlos
From:"Judy Thiem" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 9:06 am
Subject:Re: [MAGMOR] Crash Space

Check with Callaghan, he had posted he had room.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Lenwood Mobley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I know it's getting real close to WWM this Saturday. But I got an message on Facebook Messenger from Bryant Waner:
Hey, I am querying crash space for WWM, It seems all of the sudden I am bringing myself and 3 guests.
So I need help finding room for 4 people, so can anyone help please?
Carlos

Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura