Aannnd......not to throw another wrench (concept? parameter?) into this,
but there are printers who will handle the shipping and money transactions
for you.  Something to think about if you sell off your website.  All you
have to do is have payments transferred to your local account.  So you can
take vacations out of the country :).  I'm thinking of outfits like Fine
Art America and Etsy, but I'm suspecting there may be smaller companies
that could do the same.  (Bay Photo, for instance, in San Francisco, but
only for photo prints.)  There would be a fee, of course, but then.....

bab