Ummmm- I did have my lingerie shopping appear during a client meeting!
Luckily it was all ladies with a good sense of humor and we all had a good
laugh. Not all my clients are like that so I consider myself lucky.

Hating windows 10 .

I now window shop for art supplies and serious sounding curriculum- Latin
texts, critical analysis of Victorian literature, AP geometry, etc. (
I homeschool my kids ) and just go to the store for clothes.

I am not a fan of the "creepy uncle" aspect of computing. Really I would
like to just make a slideshow and buy a used iPad for client meetings. Or,
even better, something printed on paper- go totally old school.

Maia