I haven't heard from this guy, but it is a rather popular name. Make
sure that he has actually visited your website and knows what he wants
-- title, price, maybe a bit about you. If it sounds sort of generic and
he has no idea what he wants, don't respond. If he mentions anything
about a shipping co. or moving, there is a 99% chance it is not legit.
If he sends a check, double check with the bank listed on the check to
make sure he has a real account. If there are typos, it's probably not
legit. It's an American/Great Britain name, so if it sounds like English
is a second language, be wary. Double check artist's websites that track
spammers. If you do respond and it's not legit lots of other spammers
now know your email account is legit and you will get A LOT of attention
(wanted or not!) from them. Hope that helps and isn't repeating the obvious.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

*Mayapple**Studio*

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)