Flora Lichtman and Sharon Shattuck - the creators of this animation - are NPR "Science Friday" alums and started this series of paper-puppet videos with a really lovely piece called "Whale Fall". If you haven't yet seen that one, I highly recommend it! (there are also others in their NYTimes series, but Whale Fall is still my favorite):

https://vimeo.com/29987934

Thanks for the link, Kris!

-Natalya