Thanks. MaryBeth. I will explore both of these.

It is soooo helpful having all This groups brain power!

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)

www.psavageart.com

Join me on Facebook

On 1/4/16 3:12 PM, MaryBeth Hinrichs wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Webstarts or Wix work well.
MaryBeth

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Patricia Savage <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,
I'm getting ready to teach a new class for me for our Botanical Art and Illustration program on preparing for their future art career. One of the items that I will be covering is web portfolios.

My website was designed by a friend and I paid more money than most our student's would be willing to spend. Most of our students are also older and not very web savvy either.

Are any of you familiar with places that our student's could pay a minimal fee or provide free templates? I am going to encourage them to join the ASBA and let them know about Botanical Artistry. Are there other botanically oriented websites out there that I am ignorant of?

Thanks!

--

Cheers,

Patricia Savage