If address looks wrong trust your gut and don't open it. It can be more than a scam but a way to hack into your computer.

On January 18, 2016, at 10:05 PM, gretchen halpert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Marj,

I received the same email from the same person. I didn't open it. It's a scam; I've gotten them before. Don't respond.

I know, it's sad he doesn't really want to buy your artwork for his house. :-(

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator

www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com